For all online purchases, click here or call +1 418-542-5521 extension 6520.
OPENING HOURS OF THE TICKET OFFICE
Tuesday 9 am to 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am to 9 pm
Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm
Friday 9 am to 9 pm
Saturday 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
Parc de la Rivière-aux-Sable, Pavillon Nikitoutagan
2230, rue de la Rivière-aux-Sables
Regular $ 24
Teen (12 to 17) $ 20
Regular $ 15
17 and under $ 10
Interested by many indoor shows? Save 15 % with our passports and discover shows at a profitable price.
4 different shows ADULT (Regular) $ 82
4 different shows FOR ALL (Regular)$ 51
21 different shows FAN OF FIAMS $ 300
The Passport Fan of FIAMS entitles you to a ticket for each of the shows in the indoor program (categories FOR ALL & ADULT). Places are limited to all performances, it is important to book yours right now. Course suggestions are available to allow you to see all the shows in the program.
To choose your seats, please go to the purchase page and use the SUBSCRIPTION option at the time of payment. You will then need to provide the information received by e-mail in connection with your passport so that your ticket comes back to $ 0.
It is your responsibility to book your seats for each performance.
We are not responsible if the shows show full before you have booked.
Save more with our bundles by buying many tickets for the same show.
3 tickets ADULT (Regular) $ 65
10 % off
4 tickets ADULT (Regular) $ 82
15 % off
CATÉGORIE POUR TOUS
3 tickets FOR ALL (Regular) $ 41
10 % off
4 tickets FOR ALL (Regular) $ 51
15 % off
Credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), debit cards and cash are accepted at the FIAMS ticket office located in the Centre culturel du mont Jacob (4160, rue du Vieux-Pont) as well as at the principal ticket office on Place Nikitoutagan (2230, rue de la Rivière-aux-Sables).
Online purchase includes additional service fees of $2 per ticket.
You can pick up your tickets at the FIAMS ticket office located in the Centre culturel du mont Jacob (4160, rue du Vieux-Pont) until July 19, and at the principal ticket office on Place Nikitoutagan (2230, rue de la Rivière-aux-Sables) from July 20.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and include all tax (TPS and TVQ) as well as service fees.
- Offers cannot be combined.
- The recommended age for each show must be respected.
- You must arrive at least 5 minutes before the show begins. After this time, your seats will no longer be insured.
- After the doors have closed, it will be impossible to attend the show.
- The Festival reserves the right to modify the program at all times.
- To make a general comment, communicate with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.